We are looking for a Solution Architect who would be a part of our growing tech team. Open Banking is here to stay, but what will it become? In Neonomics we believe the sky is the limit - join the ride! Neonomics wants to create fantastic products that combine the best user experience with making the world a little easier for our customers. Less friction, more flow, everyone wins. As easy as that.Neonomics is a licensed payment institution offering account information services and payment initiation services of various kinds. We are based in Oslo, Norway, but provide pan-European services. With us, we try, we win, and then we try again - together. For us, this is precisely what innovation is all about. Personal freedom, brainstorming and collaboration across environments are essential and we work hard to ensure that this is the very DNA of Neonomics.
Duties and responsibilities
We are now looking for an experienced individual with a strong interest and passion for architecture. You will be an important player to bring our platform in to new highs and make sure all bank customers will have easier access to their data.
· Elicit architecture characteristics for new and existing products.
· Design architecture according to business needs.
· Prepare High-Level Design Documents (HLD) as an outcome of design process.
· Support and consult development teams during product implementation.
· Ensure that the implementation follows the architectural design.
· Develop and implement of Proof of concepts (POC).
· Maintain and document the all architecture decisions of our platform.
To be successful as a Solution Architect, we believe you have:
- Technical expertise in Solution Development and Cloud architecture
- Deep understanding of Java, Go or similar.
- Hands on experience working with solution architecture. However, you will not need to have held the title “Solution Architect” before.
- Experience with event-driven architecture is a strong advantage.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is an advantage.
- An understanding of the Financial/Bank industry, regulatory and SLA compliance.
- Been part of a PaaS or SaaS company with a successfully launched product.
- Good understanding of microservices and containerization.
- Experience with non-blocking I/O, and NoSQL databases.
We are an open-minded company. There is no right or wrong answer to who our “perfect” candidate is and as much as we value a strong skill-set, the mindset and motivation to learn is - in our opinion - the most highly-prized quality you can possess.
Neonomics was built on the idea that all people, ideas and perspectives matter, we strive to gain input from all ages, cultures and genders. Our organisation now consists of over 75 people originating from 25 nationalities around the world - all of us contributing to the products and services we provide.
If you enjoy working closely with your team, are proactive and agile when things change course, and are passionate about working in an innovative and inspirational environment, then Neonomics could be the place for you!
We can offer
In addition to being a great place to work, we offer fantastic employee benefits: from a fully equipped gym to a delicious canteen, a rooftop terrace to street food and bars, we’ve got it all here, right on our doorstep. Our office is not simply a location where we do our daily work, but a contribution to a bright future at Neonomics as a company and team.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, don’t hesitate to apply – we look very much forward to hearing from you!
What our employees say:
“My team here is the whole Package! Neonomics is all about collaboration, learning and working while having loads of fun and creating a personal connection with your colleagues.” - Nitin Kasana, DevOps Engineer
“What I love most about working at Neonomics is the people. Everyone’s different, has different backgrounds, education, interests, nationalities, experience and so on. It really fosters a growth and open-minded environment, and I've learned so much collaborating and working with others across different teams. Tammy Gobel, Head of Marketing
“Great ideas can come from anywhere and our organization reflects that. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusivity, and have done from the very beginning of the Neonomics story.” - Taka Isaksen, Engineering Manager
“Working at Neonomics: starting every day with good coffee, having great friendship and coding with fun. I thought all fintech companies seemed boring, but since I started work at Neonomics my thoughts have totally changed!” - Rubar Celik, DevOps Engineer